Dragaera

Multi-jointed fingers

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 11:48:54 PDT 2006

On 6/16/06, Jon_Lincicum at stream.com <Jon_Lincicum at stream.com> wrote:
> "Davdi Silverrock"
>

> >On 6/15/06, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> Or, possibly, she was just in her room alone with Mario, and didn't
> >> want to be disturbed.
> >>
> >> One never knows.
> >>

> >*snort*
> >
> >It's the cataclysmic battle between the gods and the Jenoine, and
> >Aliera's been tasked by *the* Sethra Lavode to get the gods into
> >battle positions - and she's going to stop for a quick boink???
>
> To the right, if I thought the world was going to end, I'd want a chance
> to say goodbye to *my* loved ones.
>
> To the left, it's possible I was not being entirely serious.

Heh.  Well, there is something to what you say.

But on reflection, it occurs to me that this was a perfect opportunity
for Aliera to meet up with, not Mario, but Kieron...

ALIERA and VERRA appear before the GODS in the Halls of Judgment:

ALIERA: Awright ya mugs, get yer thumbs out of your butts, get yer
arses in gear, the Jenoine are here, and it's time to rise and shine
and killinator them!!!

GODS:  ...

VERRA: Aliera, dear, why don't you let me handle this?

ALIERA: Yeah, fine, go ahead, I was never much for the talking.

ALIERA finds a PURPLE ROBE.
ALIERA: Hey, purple robe person, take me to Kieron.

PURPLE ROBE silently leads the way to Kieron's chamber.

ALIERA (to PURPLE ROBE): Thanks.  Now get lost.

ALIERA taunts KIERON about him not joining in the cataclysmic battle
between the gods and the Jenoine.  KIERON asks about his sword.
ALIERA gloats about trading it for Pathfinder.  ALIERA draws
Pathfinder and shows it off to KIERON.  KIERON gets huffy about ALIERA
trading away his sword. Badinage occurs, insults are traded, sparks
fly.  KIERON pauses to admire ALIERA's beauty when she is incensed.
Other strong emotions come to the fore to replace the rage. There is a
steamy kiss, followed by groping & tearing off of clothes.

* * * * * * * [ Boinking goes here ] * * * * * * *

VERRA appears.

VERRA: Oi! Aliera, can we please get on with it?  In case you hadn't
noticed it, there's a war on, and we are rolling NOW!

VERRA disappears.

ALIERA and KIERON blush mightily.  There is an embarrassed silence
while they dress, and Aliera straps Pathfinder back on.

KIERON: So.

ALIERA: So.

KIERON:  I think I am well recompensed for my sword.

ALIERA: Yeah, I figured that it must have been a couple hundred
millenia since you had a good lay.

ALIERA departs from KIERON, perhaps with some vague words regarding
conversing again at some point in the future.

And so on and so forth.