Dragaera

Multi-jointed fingers (and houses)

Fri Jun 16 12:33:00 PDT 2006

There are two kinds of telepathic communication, to my knowledge. One is the
kind that the Orb provides- the sorcery enabled one. This is what most
Dragaerans use. This IS blocked by Phoenix Stone.

The other kind is enabled by witchcraft, or is a natural talent, because
Noish-pa uses telepathy with Vlad and he has not demonstrated any use of the
ability of sorcery that I can recall. I'm pretty sure this is not blocked by
Phoenix stone.