Dragaera

Adron and the Dragon Council

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 11:50:02 PDT 2006

On 6/23/06, Jon_Lincicum wrote:
> "Davdi Silverrock" wrote:
>
> >It occurs to me that part of her testimony might have been to mention
> >that she assisted in the creation of Dragaerans and of the first of
> >the House of the Dragon, in the first place.  Heh.
>
> What, so now Verra is Kieron's mom too?

Snort.  Kieron isn't the first Dragon.  Recall that there were the
tribes before there were Houses.

And what I actually *meant* was that Verra did the gruntwork of
modified and combined genes, and tended the results in the incubators.
 You know - lab-work.  Grad student stuff.

JENOINE:  Verra, you ignorant defective clone, don't change the
parameters of experiment Q-17!  Can't you follow simple directions?!

VERRA: One day I'll show you - show you all!!! Bwahahahaha!

JENOINE:  And stop laughing maniacally!

> >But still.  Since not all of the Dragon Council would have the
> >expertise to evaluate Verra's statements, there may well have been
> >some who felt less than willing to commit themselves immediately.
>
> Surely you're not suggesting a Dragon would be cautious and tenative in
> his actions?
>
> Well, okay, an older Dragonlord might.

Consider the self-control exhibited by the Dragons in /Dragon/.