Dragaera

How?

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Wed Jun 28 12:15:08 PDT 2006

Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
06/28/06 11:42 AM

"'Dragaera (E-mail)'" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: How?

>On 12:33 PM Jon_Lincicum at stream.com wrote:
>>  Will /Tiassa/ see Vlad serving under Khaavren as the first Easterner
>>  member of the Phoenix Guard? (Narrated by Mario, who's been hired to
>>  kill Vlad for the Organization, perhaps...)
>
>If Vlad and Mario meet up that way soon, then my guess is that they will
>both survive the meeting - possibly as allies.

With the implication here being that if they don't meet up until /The
Final Contract/ that one (or both?) will *not* survive?

Personally, I like the idea of Mario and Vlad as a partnership. Given that
Aliera is apparently friendly with Mario (and also, obviously, with Vlad,
as well), I find this not entirely out of the question--even given Vlad's
current status with the Jhereg.

>Of course, if we have already met Mario in the present era, then Mario
>probably already has plans for Vlad.

My belief, based on SKZB's comments, is that Mario has not yet actually
appeared. I'll admit that this could easily be a smokescreen, of course,
but for now I'm going to suspend my paranoia on this point.

Majikjon