Dragaera

How?

Wed Jun 28 14:02:17 PDT 2006

How do we decode it? Brains the size of planets......

andy

-----Original Message-----
From: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info [mailto:dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info]
On Behalf Of tom sausman
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 2:01 AM
To: dragaera at dragaera.info
Subject: How?

First let me state that the following statements will contain misspelled
words, poor grammar, and vague sources, mostly due to the fact that I am
dislactate and too lazy too go through all the books I have of "Brust"
(I have does big three-in-one books). Thank you and apologizes in advance.

Second: How are you gentlemen and I hope women able to "decode" the
works of "Brust"/ "Paarfi", mainly the Vlad Taltos seris? For one
instance the Seorli( I believe ) in "Dragon" which Morralon took after
about Spellbreaker/Godslayer/Lady Tledra. Another how did Mario get out
of "the paths of the dead" b/c Aleria was trap there as was the "orb"
and Sethra became a vapmire. Also while Dereva was (presumely) that
dragon during the fight with Jenione, was she the same one who was (I
blieve) either upset or "it" reconzie Vlad when him and Dark Star went
to reunited Aleria to the land of the living.

Third: Do not miss understand I love Brust and the writings of Paarfi
but to one such as my self they are too ambugious, and sometimes
cliff-hangers. Such as the window(s) in Dark Star's tower, how did Verra
get it there was it already a um what did the Demon and so-and-so (
sorry I forgot) a place where gods meterializes and the special portals
( the cave where Zekia/ Ziva inmuge from the "Halls of Judgement"
                                     -Sorry longer than should, but
coursity killed the cat-

http://shopnow.netscape.com/