Dragaera

speculation

Wed Jun 28 20:00:54 PDT 2006

In my "how?" e-mail the third part which mentions cliff-hangers,
everyone's answers' seem to be " It leaves room for  speculation.
Speculation, in my eyes, is wrong it leads too false hope, lies, and
heated debates.... BUT it is fun or rather awe-inspirsing connecnting
the dots when you have read previous works. I just found fusrtaing how
out of "19" nine or ten inculding _Dzur_ in Augast (for me) are out and
we have to wait for the "penical to be sharpen" to connect these dots.

                    Curousity killed the Cat

http://shopnow.netscape.com/