Dragaera

Tor Schedule repaired -- now with added Dzur

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 13:48:40 PDT 2006

The online schedule on Tor's site, as you may recall, was
unaccountably lacking any mention of the the forthcoming new novel by
Steven Karl Zoltan Brust with which we have been honored with a review
by the noble Kate Nepveu, to wit, DZUR.

Well, the other day I finally broke down and e-mailed the only ones
whose names appeared as maintainers of the Tor web pages, to wit,
Patrick and Teresa Nielsen Hayden, and I received a prompt reply from
the noble Patrick, who informed me that the appearance of DRAGON in
the schedule was indeed correct, inasmuch as that particular book is
due to be reprinted in mass-market format, and that the absence of
DZUR from the schedule was indeed strange and unaccountable, and that
he would repair it at once, which he in fact did.

   http://www.tor.com/schedule.html

I was probably the only one who was actually troubling to check that
schedule, most everyone else getting their information from the
Amazon.com page for DZUR, which I note has the additional information
of the specific day of the month in August that the book is to be
released, from which intelligence arithmetists can calculate that
there is now only a month and a half left to go until the book DZUR is
finally released to the public, to wit, us, for our edification and
amusement.

--
"You have to be orderly when you pile up that many clauses at once;
otherwise they'll fall over." -- C. Sophronia Cleebers