Dragaera

What are the obvious hanging plot hooks?

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Fri Jul 7 14:46:33 PDT 2006

"Maximilian Wilson" <wilson.max at gmail.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
07/07/06 02:03 PM

"Dragaera List" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: What are the obvious hanging plot hooks?

>interferes with teleportation *by* its holder, but it appears to me in
>Issola-2 that Teldra contacts Sethra and Sethra teleports both Vlad
>and Teldra to Dzur Mountain. Sethra is obviously outside the stone's
>field effect.)

Ah, but that's only after Vlad has put the stones into his box of
nevermind.

My assumption is that the Gold Phoenix stone is there to prevent him from
being tracked sorcerously, as opposed to psionically.

It's interesting that he has this in /Issola/, while it's not present in
/Athyra/ or /Orca/. Makes me wonder if someone *did* manage to track Vlad
down sorcerously at some point shortly after /Orca/? Or perhaps this was
simply in response to how Timmer located him at the end of the book?

Majikjon