Dragaera

Vlad & Cawti & (Lesser Orca Spoiler/ Dzur speculation)

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Thu Jul 13 08:31:12 PDT 2006

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

Given that Vlad's returning home, and is likely to find out about Vlad
Norathar in /Dzur/, I can't help but wonder what is little Vlad Norathar's
status going to be?

Looking back on the series, I would speculate that VN will be 4 or 5 years
old in Dzur (this is based on the premise that he was conceived during the
events of /Teckla/, which I posit simply because it's about the right
timeframe, and Teckla is the house of fertility... But it's certainly
possible that this didn't happen until sometime around /Phoenix/.)

Will VN be a 4-year old revolutionary?

Will he be living in Szurke with Noish-pa?

Will he be showing any unusual signs due to his parentage/ancestry?

Will he run into his father's arms and love him unconditionally, or pick
up a dagger and try to stick him in the back?

Will he already be a witch?

What will he think of Loiosh?

What will Loiosh think of him?

Will Vlad relate his recent experiences with Savn to his own son?

Will the Jhereg be trying to get at VN in order to get at Vlad?

At this point, of course, it's all speculation until next month. Anyone
want to lay odds on how many of the above questions will be answered in
/Dzur/?

Majikjon