Readalong

TPG:Chapter 1:P.4 Wizards of the Athyra Guard

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Mon Jun 17 13:09:21 PDT 2002

"Scott Ingram" <singram at videotron.ca> writes:

> [...]

We certainly know of some dragon wizards!

Yes, I'd think the more martial houses would always be
well-represented, Dragons most of all.

I wonder what the Teckla Republic police force looks like?  Would
Dragons actually sign on for that?  Even if the high commanders were
in fact Teckla?  Ah, well, not something *this* book is going to
answer!
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net  /  New TMDA anti-spam in test
 John Dyer-Bennet 1915-2002 Memorial Site http://john.dyer-bennet.net