Readalong

Spoiler rules again (sorry)

Mon Jun 17 17:48:43 PDT 2002

[Note the switch -- my post is to *readalong*, not *dragaera*.]

"Ian sympatico" <ijamie at sympatico.ca> wrote on Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:28:05
> "Chris Turkel" <zizban at adelphia.net> wrote:
>
> > 1. Everything posted on the Readalong list is, by definition, spoilers.
-snip-
> The heading idea is very good. I have been away for a few days and just
> started catching up with the list, jumping all over the place with the list.
> I immediately deleted every thing with Issola in the title as I have not
> purchased the book YET. SOON.

Just double-checking: Absolutely *no* spoiler warnings for Steve's
books are required here, right?

So if someone sees a connection with Issola or a later chapter in TPG,
that connection can be mentioned here without any spoiler warning,
right?

- tky