Dragaera

Hardback vs. Paperback

Starshadw at aol.com Starshadw at aol.com
Wed Jun 5 07:46:44 PDT 2002

Actually, my reason for preferring paperbacks is simple - I can get more
books on a bookshelf. :-)  And I do re-read my books; I am just careful to be
good to my paperbacks and I find I have no troubles with them lasting.  In
fact, I've got some paperbacks on my shelves that are 15-20 years old.

But I, too, am about to break down and go buy the hardback.  I'll just read
it, then do what I always do when someone gifts me a hardback: take it to the
used bookstore, turn it in for credit and get paperbacks.  Of course, that
would be after the paerback comes out.

Stacy