Dragaera

Cawti discussion

Starshadw at aol.com Starshadw at aol.com
Fri Jun 7 10:01:17 PDT 2002

And lets not forget that he used to be one as well. :)  That always complicates the issue.

In fact, I tend to think that the reason Vlad "hates" Dragaerans stems from his Dolimar past-life "impressions" that are permanently stamped into his soul.  One also has to wonder if it is the fact that his soul is inherently Dragaeran that was the real reason behind his being able to go to the Paths and return.

Stacy