Dragaera

New Lists?

Starshadw at aol.com Starshadw at aol.com
Fri Jun 7 15:42:48 PDT 2002

Actually, I think supplemental lists are a great idea, although perhaps what
we should do is just split off the RPG stuff, and leave the group reads here
on the main list?  Of course, if all goes well, most of the RPG talk should
move to the message board on the website (once it gets created and such).

You know, another option would be to create a message board with sub-areas
for different things, then phase out the list(s) and then there wouldn't be
the problem of lots and lots of Email (doesn't bother me much, as I'm used to
vast amounts of Email).

Stacy