Dragaera

New Lists?

Beldarrin at aol.com Beldarrin at aol.com
Fri Jun 7 21:25:18 PDT 2002

    I'm going to have to agree with pretty much everyone else that splitting
up the list is a swell idea.  I check my e-mail probably two or three times a
day, and there's always such a large volume of e-mails now.  Don't get me
wrong, this is great because I'm forever whining about not getting enough
e-mails, and complaining that I don't get enough e-mails and no one loves me.
   However, there are so many e-mails it takes up my entire lunch break to
get through them all.  So I give it the thumbs up.  But then, that's just
me...  ::chuckles::  How about recreating the fourth item so it reads
something like "Icky-pooh girls who want to throw themselves at the author."
<eg>  Okay, so I'm just be facitious.  (Oh my, my husband would really choke
me if he read this.  Good thing he hasn't picked up any of Steve's books yet;
otherwise, I'd be subject to sensoring myself a goodly bit.  <another eg>)

    So, err...  Yes, splitting the list sounds peachy.

~ Steph