Dragaera

Books to Movies

Beldarrin at aol.com Beldarrin at aol.com
Sat Jun 8 19:09:10 PDT 2002

    Alrightee, here's my question du jour.  If someone offered you (Mr.
Steve) lots of money to turn one of your books into a movie, which one would
you want it to be, would you do it, and do you believe it would be selling
out?  I mean, money's a nice thing to have, but so's integrity, and I can see
pros and cons on both sides, and I guess I was just wondering what you (or
anyone else, for that matter) would do if confronted with the issue.  (Oh,
and my apologies for my e-mail last night...  I was in rather rare form and I
guess I really should have placed a post-it note on my computer before
leaving the house that read "Do NOT compose any e-mails!"  Unfortunately, I
didn't and I got the splendid opportunity of signing on just a few minutes
ago to be greeted by my horribly humiliating message.  Ack.  Just wanted to
say sorry I did it and I hope it wasn't too irritating to anyone.)

Wishing everyone an ice cold pina colada on such a humid day,
Steph  :)