Dragaera

Books to Movies

Sat Jun 8 19:11:24 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 10:09:10PM -0400, Beldarrin at aol.com wrote:
>     Alrightee, here's my question du jour.  If someone offered you (Mr.
> Steve) lots of money to turn one of your books into a movie, which one would
> you want it to be, would you do it, and do you believe it would be selling
> out?

Actually, the early Vlad books would make wonderful movies, I
think.  The later ones are trickier.

Just think of Jhereg -- told from Looish's perspective, complete
with witty repartee.  Looish, being a familiar animal with
human-level intelligence and flight capabilities, offers a truly
excellent opportunity to indulge in some artistic camerawork
as the "viewpoint focus".

--
Matthew Hunter (matthew at infodancer.org)