Dragaera

brokedown palace

Sun Jun 9 18:48:55 PDT 2002

Chris remarked:

Hmmm..how do I say this? It doesn't matter. For the foreseeable future,
she isn't going to be a part of the series in any significant way. But
if I had to place my bets, I'd say he was neither a demon or a god. The
East is full of things that haven't been written about. Her father could

have been some unknown Eastern thing.

I dunno, Chris.  The way things were left after Issola . . .

With Vlad and Lady Teldra going back to Adrilankha, I wouldn't be at all
surprised to run into Cawti any time now.  She'll be around, I bet, at
some point--she's still the mother of Vlad's son.  And, she does have
*something* nonhuman in her ancestry--I'd be disappointed if nothing is
ever made of that.

Mia