Dragaera

Food List

Mon Jun 10 11:11:56 PDT 2002

>On Monday, June 10, 2002, at 12:00 PM, Starshadw at aol.com wrote:
>Yummy.....although with my sulfite sensitivity and food allergies, my
>list of recipes that I can actually use has gone down drastically.
>-sighs-  And I love to cook and collect cookbooks and recipes, too.

Ah, my sympathies.  Having what many refer to as an Iron Stomach, but also
having plenty of friends who also have many allergies and sensitivities to
food, I know the difficulty in finding acceptable recipes, since I usually
do all the cooking for them.

 I know /I/ wouldn't mine seeing a Food List.  Mostly because I enjoy
creating recipes, and there are plenty of meals in the Dragaera books to
give us a start.

 That dessert that Mario eats in the Silver Shadow sounds absolutely
delicious. ;-)

Mark Porter
Canada's Answer to Alan Greenspan