Dragaera

Food List

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Mon Jun 10 12:27:34 PDT 2002

"Mark Porter" <mporter at rogers.com> writes:

> >On Monday, June 10, 2002, at 12:00 PM, Starshadw at aol.com wrote:
> >Yummy.....although with my sulfite sensitivity and food allergies, my
> >list of recipes that I can actually use has gone down drastically.
> >-sighs-  And I love to cook and collect cookbooks and recipes, too.
>
> Ah, my sympathies.  Having what many refer to as an Iron Stomach, but also
> having plenty of friends who also have many allergies and sensitivities to
> food, I know the difficulty in finding acceptable recipes, since I usually
> do all the cooking for them.
>
>  I know /I/ wouldn't mine seeing a Food List.  Mostly because I enjoy
> creating recipes, and there are plenty of meals in the Dragaera books to
> give us a start.

A recipes section on the web site is planned, but there's this
grandiose content management plan I have to finish implementing before
we can start opening up such sections.  Might do an associated mailing
list, if that seemed of interest.  (I will *not* hint at any dates for
this.  There's too much stuff that isn't routine for me that I have to
make work before we can start opening sections of the web site.)
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net  /  New TMDA anti-spam in test
 John Dyer-Bennet 1915-2002 Memorial Site http://john.dyer-bennet.net