Dragaera

Stupid Vlad? (was Re: "The time has come, the Walrus said)

Mon Jun 10 14:32:40 PDT 2002

>At 12:21 PM 6/8/2002 +0200, Sander wrote:
>>Steven Brust wrote:
>>>  You keep forgetting that Vlad is an idiot.
>>
>>This intrigues me. Do you really see Vlad as an idiot?
>
>Really?  No.  He's pretty smart.  But there are things he's
>incapable of seeing, and he's too arrogant about what he does know
>to consider that some of it might be wrong.

Methinks our author has thrown his gauntlet down in front of the
list, and has challenged us to...

...come up with a list of the ten most important things Vlad knows
that are wrong.

...come up with a list of the ten most important things Vlad is
incapable of seeing.

...come up with a list of the ten biggest lies that Paarfi has told us.

Brad DeLong