Dragaera

how accurate is cracks and shards really?..... also

Tue Jun 11 07:44:03 PDT 2002

From: "Adina Adler" <adina at panix.com>
> Everything that I get from Lisa Grant Coffin looks like this. Does
> anyone else have this problem? I read mail using emacs rmail, and I
> think this system is running in NetBSD.

It looks like Lisa is using Base64 (Unicode - which is useful for
international characters) encoding in her emails, could that be the problem?
Actually, it probably is.

Adina could solve this by updating something, I'm sure Net BSD has some sort
of Unicode capability.

Lisa, if you're using Outlook Express, you can resolve (if you want) this by
doing the following:

In Outlook Express:
- go to the 'Tools' menu
- choose 'Options'
- click on the 'Send' tab
- under the 'Mail Sending Format' area click on the 'HTML Settings' button
and in the 'Encode text using' area choose none.
- click on OK
- under the 'Mail Sending Format' area click on the 'Text Settings' button
and in the 'Encode text using' area choose none.