Dragaera

META: readalong list rules

Tue Jun 11 12:01:27 PDT 2002

[Whoops, I meant this to go to the whole list, not just DDB.]

"David Dyer-Bennet" <dd-b at dd-b.net> wrote on 10 Jun 2002 22:46:35
> 	    Welcome To The Dragaera Readalong Mailing List
> 			   V0.1 10-Jun-2002

-snip-

> Spoilers for the book in question will certainly come up during the
> discussion.  If you don't want to see spoilers, you should avoid this
> list!

Include something about spoiler protection for later chapters and other books?

Aside: Does anyone here have a mail program that eats blank lines, and
if so, do we want to (semi-)standardize spoiler-space?  Below are
about 10 blanks lines:

If you don't see a blank area, then your mailer ate the blank lines,
but hopefully something like

would work.  (You should see "spoilers" displayed vertically.)

- tky