Dragaera

Spoiler protection (was: META: readalong list rules) and Kiera question

Tue Jun 11 21:18:07 PDT 2002

> Remember, lots of people will find the list after having just found
> the books and read the first few.  Or maybe the most recent three
> instead.  Or something.
>
> Serious spoilers coming...
>
> Examples of serious spoilers:
<top secret stuff snipped>

Okay, I think we're going to need a little more spoiler space than THAT.

I read at a zillion words a minute so I read the spoilers while interpreting
the single line spoiler warning.

Fortunately for me, I've read all his books already, not that the secrets
mentioned really assist that much (IMHO) in the understanding or enjoyments
of his other books.
Now that I think about it.....

Can anyone think of any instances in the Vlad books (aside from Orca, of
course) where Sethra betrays her secret identity?  For example: posesses
knowledge or materials that she had no right to?