Dragaera

Question about "Replying"

Starshadw at aol.com Starshadw at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 09:58:28 PDT 2002

In a message dated Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:34:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dd-b at dd-b.net writes:

> I hit "Followup" and then edit out the individual
> addresses, myself.

That's what I've been doing, but quite a few people forget to do this, and so I'm getting at least 60-75% of the messages twice. :)  I love lots of messages, but I don't like duplicated messages - and I don't like to just assume it's a duplcation and delete it without opening because sometimes you reply to the same subject more than once, so I always have to open every message.

Another thing that's interesting is I find I'm often getting replies before I get the original message. :)

Stacy