Dragaera

Question about "Replying"

Thu Jun 13 11:01:50 PDT 2002

Starshadw at aol.com wrote on Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:17:50

> Can you set up the mailing lists so that when people click on their
> "Reply" buttons, it goes to the dragaera at dragaera.info address, and
> not their address?  Otherwise, people are inclined now to hit the
> addresses, and people end up getting the same message twice - once
> through the list, and once through their own Email.

Heh.  Or, in my case, I'm hardwired to hit "Reply to only sender" by
default, so probably almost everyone I've followed up to has at one
time another received a solo e-mail message first.

I think I'm soon going to make replies to Dragaera messages go back to
the list by default by either switching to a different mail program
(gnus) or mangling the mail headers I receive....

- tky