Dragaera

*Readalong* Spoiler protection [was: Spoiler protection]

Starshadw at aol.com Starshadw at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 16:48:30 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/13/2002 5:44:10 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
tyan at twcny.rr.com writes:

> Assuming you're talking about the readalong list, I think it's a waste
> of space to include the title of the readalong book in the Subject.

I actually do as well, but at least if the book title is there, then people
with mail readers (if I understand them correctly) would then have something
to use to filter with - at least until we find a means of posting what book
is being read when (need a webpage or maybe just use the Yahoo calendar
feature to create a calendar).  That's the only reason I suggested it.

Stacy