Dragaera

How did you discover ... ?

Thu Jun 13 17:07:06 PDT 2002

pddb at demesne.com wrote on Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:01:33
> On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 06:43:19PM -0400, Thomas Yan wrote:
-snip-
> > Hm, I know I reread TRiH somewhere in there; looks like I forgot to
> > record it in my minimalist booklog.  Damn!
>
> I hate it when that happens.

Do you also keep a booklog?  What do you put in it, and is it
electronic?

I put very little in mine, which is plain ASCII: For each month, I
(try to) list the author and title of each book that I read.  I figure
that anything more, and it would feel like to much work and I'd give
it up.

I also do the same thing for movies, but I also try to record TV vs
theater vs DVD, and I use the director in place of the author, even
though that doesn't feel quite right to me.

Hm.  I haven't been to a play in the longest time.  But when I do,
I'll probably record those in my movie log.

> (Hello, Thomas!  I just recently played that tape of THE LADY'S NOT
> FOR BURNING you found me for a friend.  Thank you again.)

You're welcome! :)

- tky