Dragaera

How did you discover ... ?

Thu Jun 13 17:09:33 PDT 2002

well a friend of mine reads about 10 times more than i do and i was checking
out his vast libraryof fantacy and si-fi, amongst those books were Khaavren
romances, all of the vlad books,to reign in hell, gypsy and cow boy
fengs...I asked him to recomend a book and he said the book of Jheregwas a
good one to start with. Now I am obsessed with the novels of brust and that
just lead me to the dream cafe (brust's home page(as if you did not know))
and that lead me to this list...