Dragaera

How did you discover ... ?

Gaertk at aol.com Gaertk at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 17:58:58 PDT 2002

In a message dated Thu, 13 Jun 2002  6:42:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tyan at twcny.rr.com (Thomas Yan) writes:

> I'm curious.  How did you discover Steve's books, and how
> did you learn of this mailing list?

I used to hang out on rec.arts.sf.written.robert-jordan,
where I eventually heard of Brust (and Pratchett), and then
I started hanging out on rec.arts.sf.written to discuss
them (where I discovered tons of other authors).

I learned of this list from DDB's post to rasfw (I wouldn't
have noticed Brust's mention on his website since I always
go straight to the weblog).

Interestingly enough, about an hour or so before Thomas
wrote his post, I posted about this list to the Brust
Yahoo group, in the hopes of alerting Damien and Mark (and
anyone else there interested).

--KG