Dragaera

How did you discover ... ?

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Thu Jun 13 21:28:29 PDT 2002

Starshadw at aol.com writes:

> In a message dated 6/13/2002 9:32:49 PM Mountain Daylight Time, dd-b at dd-b.net
> writes:
>

> > Given typical fannish behavior at parties, probably standing in the
> > doorway between the two (and blocking traffic).
> >

> Why am I never invited to these parties? ;)

http://www.mnstf.org/einblatt is the monthly newsletter of the
Minnesota Science Fiction Society.  Everybody with an interest in SF
is invited to our semi-monthly gatherings, which we call meetings but
which are actually parties of the "talking" as opposed to "recorded
music" variety.   (Exact dates and locations are in Einblatt; they're
generally in members' homes.)

Of course, nearly all of them are here in Minnesota, which may limit
your interest in actually *attending* one.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net  /  New TMDA anti-spam in test
 John Dyer-Bennet 1915-2002 Memorial Site http://john.dyer-bennet.net