Dragaera

Spoiler protection

Starshadw at aol.com Starshadw at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 21:53:16 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/13/2002 10:40:16 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
skzb at dreamcafe.com writes:

> <Stares at the above message, mouth opening, closing, hand waving vacently
> in the air, and at last decides that there is simply no possible response>

Now, see, I have a very bizarre, sometimes twisted sense of humor.  I almost
didn't send the message, but then thought "Oh, what the heck" and clicked the
button.  Then, I immediately began to wonder if it would be taken the wrong
way (not that there is necessarily a right way, but rather by wrong meaning
not the way I intended).

I'll be more careful in the future and triple-check before I hit "Send."

Stacy