Dragaera

How did you discover ... ?

Sebastian Schwenk s.schwenk at wtal.de
Thu Jun 13 23:52:39 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 06:43:19PM -0400, Thomas Yan wrote:

> I'm curious.  How did you discover Steve's books, and how did you
> learn of this mailing list?
>
> I learned of this mailing list from DDB's announcement on RASF*.

[rest snipped]

Well, I learned of this ML from that announcement as well.
It's only that I didn't discover *that* until yesterday ^^;

The books I started reading some 2 months ago. The german
edition of "Jhereg" was published and I liked what I read
on the first few pages. But it was abominably expensive
(though with this publisher it's "not a bug, it's a fea-
ture"). So I bought the collection "The Book of Jhereg"
instead (for roughly the same price and without any of the
uncertainties and unpleasantnesses of translation).

I'm now slowly catching up with the series, ATM halfway
through the second book of the second ACE collection, and
I still like it. Thus, here I am ^^;

BTW, anybody happen to know if there's a third collection
planned by ACE and if so when? Because it seems to be a
little difficult to get my hands on a copy of "Athyra" from
over here... so a third collection would be nice...

~Sebastian