Dragaera

How did you discover ... ?

Fri Jun 14 00:08:28 PDT 2002

From: tyan at twcny.rr.com (Thomas Yan)
>Do you also keep a booklog?  What do you put in it, and is it
>electronic?

I keep a booklog, though I don't log anything else.  It isn't even
plain ASCII -- it's ink-on-paper.  I divide it by months, and record
title, author, and genre; then at the end of the year I go back and
count books read, both total and by genre.

I started in 1993, but my first book was ruined when I had a fire in
1998.  I therefore didn't log for the last quarter of '98, but I
started up again in '99.

--
   David Goldfarb       <*>|"You are trapped in that bright moment where you
goldfarb at ocf.berkeley.edu  | learned your doom."