Dragaera

Devera

Starshadw at aol.com Starshadw at aol.com
Fri Jun 14 20:35:18 PDT 2002

SPOILERS IN GENERAL and ISSOLA

In a message dated 6/14/2002 9:23:31 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
tyan at twcny.rr.com writes:
> Damn.  I *like* the idea of Devera as a Lord of Judgment.  I suppose she
> still could become one.

I find it interesting that it's always assumed Devera will "grow up."
Perhaps she won't - perhaps the form she is in now is her eternal form.

> p236. Although the dragon rushes to Aliera's aid, "mouth open {in
> menace?}", cloud-guy-overhead was not (especially) evident in this
> fight, which mildly suggests to me that the cloud is not Devera.

Perhaps cloud-guy is another form of Daddy?  Because I think Daddy has to be
a god in order for Devera to be so powerful.  If Aliera had the kind of power
Devera does....... -shudders-  So I'm thinking that in order for Devera to be
what she is, Aliera's somewhat diluted "god-blood" got a boost by another
god.

Who has definitively been removed from the list of possible fathers?

Stacy