Dragaera

Cracks and Shards!

Lisa Grant Coffin lisa at spindot.com
Sat Jun 15 10:41:56 PDT 2002

Mia McDavid <mia_mcdavid at attbi.com> wrote:
> Do y'all realize that almost *everything* that's been on the list has
> has spoiler space, unless it's been a discussion *of* spoiler space?
>
> Can we just discuss the books?  If you haven't read the books, and
> can't stand it, then unsubscribe till you *have* read the books!
> Don't hang around here making everybody else scroll down through all
> this Verra-be-damned spoiler space every single message!
>
> Or, we could start a list for people who *haven't* read the books
> where they could talk in an unspoiled way about . . . well . . . ummm
> . . .
>
> Come on, guys.  This is a drag.

not everyone has read *all* the books. several people have been lamenting,
for instance, that they haven't been able to get hold of athyra. until the
omnibus came out, i didn't have phoenix, although i was on waiting lists for
it at several used bookstores for years. several people, just today, for
instance, mentioned they hadn't yet read To Reign in Hell and lots of the
other non-Empire books.

i don't think it's all that big a deal to scroll down a bit to be polite.
today I personally skipped a To Reign in Hell post because i've not yet read
the book. the poster mentioned it was a spoiler. no big deal for him, quite
kind to me.

lisa grant coffin