Dragaera

Devera

FelixEisen at aol.com FelixEisen at aol.com
Mon Jun 17 00:42:28 PDT 2002

Everyone keeps throwing out these theories of who Devera is.  There's two
ways of handling this, both of which are in relation to Steve: the 'author'
way, or the 'interviewer' way.  Everyone else has been doing it the
'interviewer' way, and while I immensely appreciate Steve's attitude towards
Dragaera as being a place that even -he- doesn't know 3/4 of what's going on,
it does sometimes amuse me in this sort of discussion, since Devera shows up
in non-Dragaera books.

'Author'-wise, IMNSHO, Devera is simply his Muse.  Which I appreciate even
more than the previous; if I am right, then I am both delighted and honored
to be so granted the opportunity to see an author's Muse.

Knightmarshall Felix
Surnamed Eisen, or "Iron Felix"
Hand of Morr, The Order of Bones