Dragaera

[Poll] What haven't you read?

Mon Jun 17 17:22:25 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <Gaertk at aol.com>
To: <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 4:47 PM
Subject: [Poll] What haven't you read?

> Now that we've heard all the arguments for and against
> spoiler protection, let's see if anyone actually needs it.
>
> The following is a list of all of the Brust stories that I
> know of.
>
> [Novels]
> Agyar
> Athyra
> Book of Jhereg (omnibus of Jhereg, Yendi, Teckla)
> Book of Taltos (omnibus of Taltos, Phoenix)
> Brokedown Palace
> Cowboy Feng's Space Bar and Grill
> Dragon
> Five Hundred Years After
> Freedom and Neccessity (with Emma Bull)
> Gyspy (with Megan Lindholm [aka Robin Hobb])
> Issola
> Jhereg
> Orca
> Phoenix
> The Phoenix Guards
> The Sun, the Moon, and the Stars
> Taltos
> Teckla
> To Reign in Hell
> Yendi
>
> [Short stories]
> An Act of Contrition
> An Act of Love (with Gregory Frost and Megan Lindholm)
> An Act of Mercy (with Megan Lindholm)
> An Act of Trust
> Attention Shoppers
> Calling Pittsburg
> A Dream of Passion
> Drift
> A Hot Night at Cheeky's
> Valosag and Elet
> When the Bough Breaks
>
> For myself, I bounced off of Agyar, TRiH, and F&N but have
> read everything else.  And I've already had Agyar's secret
> spoiled, so there isn't anything major left to spoil for
> me.

I agree, sorry Steve. I was really pumped when I picked up F&N but couldn't
get into it. Agyar was a tough one to get into as well. I think I will give
it another try. TRiH took three trys. The first two I coldn't get into it
and then the third time I thought the book was fantastic, 4th, 5th and 6th
times as well. I quess your mood when you pick up a book has a lot to do
with how you react to it.

Ian