Dragaera

[Poll] What haven't you read?

Rick Castello rick at 404.978.org
Mon Jun 17 17:36:38 PDT 2002

> Subject: [Poll] What haven't you read?
>
>> Now that we've heard all the arguments for and against
>> spoiler protection, let's see if anyone actually needs it.
>>
>> The following is a list of all of the Brust stories that I
>> know of.
>>
>> [Novels]
>> Agyar
>> Athyra
>> Book of Jhereg (omnibus of Jhereg, Yendi, Teckla)
>> Book of Taltos (omnibus of Taltos, Phoenix)
>> Brokedown Palace
>> Cowboy Feng's Space Bar and Grill
>> Dragon
>> Five Hundred Years After
>> Freedom and Neccessity (with Emma Bull)
>> Gyspy (with Megan Lindholm [aka Robin Hobb])
>> Issola
>> Jhereg
>> Orca
>> Phoenix
>> The Phoenix Guards
>> The Sun, the Moon, and the Stars
>> Taltos
>> Teckla
>> To Reign in Hell
>> Yendi
>>
>> [Short stories]
>> An Act of Contrition
>> An Act of Love (with Gregory Frost and Megan Lindholm)
>> An Act of Mercy (with Megan Lindholm)
>> An Act of Trust
>> Attention Shoppers
>> Calling Pittsburg
>> A Dream of Passion
>> Drift
>> A Hot Night at Cheeky's
>> Valosag and Elet
>> When the Bough Breaks

     I'm a newbie here in more than one sense...

     I just joined the list today, and though I bought The Book
     of Jhereg a couple months ago, it only came up in my reading
     queue (it was behind _What Einstin Told His Cook:  Kitchen
     Science Explained_) about two weeks ago.

     I tore through it, bought The Book of Taltos, read nearly all
     of it (then accidentaly left it at the vet on an emergency
     visit and have to get it still), ordered TRiH from a used
     bookseller online, and bought The Phoenix Guards yesterday to
     hold me over until I get TBoT back (and am 2/3 through it).

     I hate being the guy who needs the spoiler warnings, too!
     (Having to post spoiler warnings for Babylon 5 until episodes
     aired in the UK and otherwhere was a pain!)

     -Rick
     http://rick.978.org/