Dragaera

[Poll] What haven't you read?

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Mon Jun 17 18:00:24 PDT 2002

"Rick Castello" <rick at 404.978.org> writes:

>      I'm a newbie here in more than one sense...

[snip]

>      ... and bought The Phoenix Guards yesterday to
>      hold me over until I get TBoT back (and am 2/3 through it).
>
>      I hate being the guy who needs the spoiler warnings, too!
>      (Having to post spoiler warnings for Babylon 5 until episodes
>      aired in the UK and otherwhere was a pain!)

We're just starting a group read of The Phoenix Guards over on the
Dragaera Readalong list (see the web site, in my signature, for more
info on that list).  Currently reading prologue through chapter 2, so
you're ahead of us, but the discussion is just getting started....
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net  /  New TMDA anti-spam in test
 John Dyer-Bennet 1915-2002 Memorial Site http://john.dyer-bennet.net