Dragaera

FabricDog

Wed Jun 19 11:18:24 PDT 2002

Steven Brust wrote:
> At 09:30 PM 6/18/2002 -0400, Chris Turkel wrote:
>
>>You have a dog?
>
> Nope.  No dog here.  No dogs anywhere nearby.  That brown thing looking
> brainless on my couch is, um, a lump of fabric.  Yeah, yeah, that's it.

Oh yeah, I wondered about that - does John Henry Holliday truly tolerate
Miska? (Yes, I had to dig up my copy of Dragon to remember those names.)
We have a parrot (named Falko) very much like him (yellow-headed Amazon,
but with a gray beak, so I have no idea what kind of parrot it _really_
is) but he quickly scares away any dog or cat foolish enough to venture
near him. (He's great with little children though. The only reason I
still have all my fingers.) :)

May you always find shade and water,
Sander