Dragaera

FabricDog

corwin at mpls.cx corwin at mpls.cx
Wed Jun 19 13:49:51 PDT 2002

On 19 Jun 2002 at 20:18, Sander wrote:

> Steven Brust wrote:
> > At 09:30 PM 6/18/2002 -0400, Chris Turkel wrote:
> >
> >>You have a dog?
> >
> > Nope.  No dog here.  No dogs anywhere nearby.  That brown thing looking
> > brainless on my couch is, um, a lump of fabric.  Yeah, yeah, that's it.
>
> Oh yeah, I wondered about that - does John Henry Holliday truly tolerate
> Miska?

Given he's already said he can't locate and dogs, we can only speculate; I'm sure
Doc would ferociously defend his Dad from any occupation or incursion by dogs.
Especially if brown dogs.

(Yes, I had to dig up my copy of Dragon to remember those names.)
> We have a parrot (named Falko) very much like him (yellow-headed Amazon,
> but with a gray beak, so I have no idea what kind of parrot it _really_
> is) but he quickly scares away any dog or cat foolish enough to venture
> near him.

He was pretty nice to my cat, though she was mean to him.  She stop in front of his
cage to his if he climbed to the bottom of his recreational thing-ee when she walked
by.

If that made sence...

Really though, he's pretty sweet - for a bird.  Maybe a little more shy than you might
expect, and -of course- he likes to be center stage sometimes too, which is kinda
cute right there.

I particulaly remember how well he could, and still can do our friend Liz's laugh.
She has a marvolious laugh too.  And it would make her laugh, which would
encourgage him. Hehehehe.