Dragaera

Marx and Trorsky

Wed Jun 19 16:15:28 PDT 2002

At 08:45 AM 6/19/2002 -0700, Chris Huning wrote:
>I did read throught the the Communist Manifesto and
>was rather disapointed. It read like what it was, a
>very brief, rushed attempt to document an ideology. It
>seemed poorly argued, the conclusion rushed, and not
>well supported.

I'd like to suggest you find a dictionary and look up the word, "Manifesto."

One might say that Marx's and Engle's entire body of work consisted of
backing up, sentence by sentence, the Communist Manifesto.  "The history of
all hitherto existing societies..." _Origin of the Family, Private Property
and the State_  "...resulting in either..." _The Peasant War in Germany_
etc etc