Dragaera

Permission to quote in Distracted by Shadows

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Sun Jun 23 19:19:37 PDT 2002

Thomas Yan <tyan at twcny.rr.com> writes:

> I expect that I'll often want to snag observations posted here for my
> DbS notes.  Please let me know if I may do so, and if so:
>
> + How you'd like your name and e-mail address to appear --or not
>   appear at all-- in my Acknowledgments.
>
> + To save space, if I may use just your initials in the body of my
>   notes.
>
> In particular, I already would appreciate hearing from
>
>     DDB: David Dyer-Bennet

My stuff can be collected and quoted from this group for use in this
group and on fan web pages and whatever.  Please credit me by name,
email is fine in addition.  If you figure out a way to make a fortune

--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net  /  New TMDA anti-spam in test
 John Dyer-Bennet 1915-2002 Memorial Site http://john.dyer-bennet.net