Dragaera

Siblings [Dragaeran Gender Equality??]

Sun Jun 23 19:34:56 PDT 2002

The way I think is that they can have multiple children if they wanted to
but would they want to.  I personally would not want children in times of
poverty and famine such as in 500 years after. Or even in times of war (when
aren't there times of war in dragaera?!)
  I just think they either can't find the time in thier long lives or they
don't feel economisally stable. take Aerics parents, they die when he was
very young or even tazendra's(sorry I won't go any further for those who
haven't read the Khaavren Romances.) But I just think they are also afraid
of sibling rivalries when the parents die, who gets the land or their
fathes's sword...ect. I think that after putting up with your annoying
little sister or brother for a millenia or two you might feel the need to
smack them upside the with your morganti great weapon which may actually
start another war.
--Lowki