Dragaera

"Fantasy" Films

Thu Jun 27 17:09:04 PDT 2002

Randi128 at aol.com wrote:

> I have been disaapointed with many of the recent releases, namely Starship Troopers.
> A great book could have been made into a great movie. The director and
> producers chose instead to adapt the book to fit their budget.

Ok I have to disagree with this. I found Starship Troopers to be a good
film not so much cause of its special effects, but more because of it
being an underlying resistant adaption of the book. That is one of the
things I enjoy about SF is the commentry upon society.

On the other hand, I have no taste when it comes to movies. I liked
Hudson Hawk:)

Andrew.