Dragaera

"Fantasy" Films

Starshadw at aol.com Starshadw at aol.com
Fri Jun 28 07:12:06 PDT 2002

In a message dated Fri, 28 Jun 2002 8:57:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, skzb at dreamcafe.com writes:

> Okay.  Right.  I'll give you that one.  That was brilliant.

My faith in you is restored. :)  You know, I think the reason we "forget" TPB is because it was so good, it really didn't have the "feel" of a "fantasy movie."  It was almost like being in the presence of a really good storyteller - one who makes your own imagination come alive because their storytelling skill is so fantastic.  I had completely forgotten about TPB myself.  But you are right - that movie was/is brilliant.

Considering how often I enjoy throwing out witty lines from the movie, I can't believe I forgot to mention it.

Stacy