Dragaera

Overcast, clue-by-fours

Joshua Kronengold mneme at io.com
Fri Aug 2 12:19:21 PDT 2002

Gametech writes:
> I believe that he is referring to the color of the sky over Dragaera (not
> all of Dragaera just the area that is part of the empire more or less?)

Isn't "Dragaera" the empire, not the whole world?  Thus the citizens
of said empire being referred to as "Dragaerans"...

And yeah, Dragaera is faerieland; the land of perpetual twilight.  I
thought this was pretty clear throughout (hell, it becomes something
to look for the moment the Dragaerans are referred to as "elves"),
though I never thoguht of it as "Overcast", per se.

I'm not sure what book Vlad mentions that he hasn't ever seen the
stars, but...

--
     Joshua Kronengold (mneme at io.com) "I've been teaching |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--him...to live, to breathe, to walk, to sample the   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'