Dragaera

Overcast, clue-by-fours

Fri Aug 2 23:38:27 PDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 23:02, Jose Marquez wrote:
>     Sometimes I see it as a perpetual orange haze
>                                                 I found that the
> explanation I liked the most is that the Overcast is a by-product of
> magical energies expended. Magical pollution.

The Overcast reminds me of the night sky above a densely packed city
on a cloudy night-- glowing orange with reflected streetlights.  (On
such a night in my home in Sunnyvale, I can read by the skyglow.)
I'm not sure if that's the exact color that's above Dragaera, but
it seems suspiciously similar...
--
%% Max Rible % slothman at amurgsval.org % www.amurgsval.org/~slothman/ %%
%% "Before enlightenment:  sharpen claws, catch mice.                %%