Dragaera

Sethra Lavode vs. Enchantress of Dzur Mountain

David Silberstein davids at kithrup.com
Tue Aug 13 20:16:31 PDT 2002

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Richard Suitor wrote:

>But I like The Enchantress of Dzur Mountain a lot more.
>
>I suppose if you had to compromise you could have a subtitle
>
>Sethra Lavode:
>The Enchantress of Dzur Mountain

I second the motion (what do you mean, it's not up for a vote?).

And Paarfi could make some learned and/or snarky remarks about certain
people having problems with pronouncing certain phonemes, and
difficult words in other languages.  Like, say, "Hwdf'rjaanci" or
"bölcsesség", [1] for example.  :-)

[1] (or "bolcsesseg", if you have problems with accented characters)